This documentation is for Monolix Suite 2018.
Datxplore is a graphical and interactive software for the exploration and visualization of data. Data set under consideration are for population modeling as defined here. Datxplore provides various plots and graphics (box plots, histograms, survival curves…) to study the statistical properties of discrete and continuous data, and to analyze the behavior depending on covariates, individuals, etc. It can be used to
- See the PK dynamics over time with the possibility of display in log-scale.
- See if there are outliers.
- See the PD versus the PK.
- Split, color and filter the data set to see the dependency of the outcome w.r.t. the covariates.
- See a covariate w.r.t. another covariate and see the correlation.
The graphical interface comprises three parts in addition to the menu. A
Welcome frame, a
Data frame to manage your data set and a
Dataviewer frame to explore the data set.
In the menu, the user can find:
- Project: Create, load or save a project.
- Help: About. License.
The considered datasets are dedicated to population modeling. The population approach describes phenomena observed in each of a set of individuals and the variability between individuals. The data is thus individual data, and is often longitudinal (over time). For each subject, the dataset contains measurements, dose regimen, covariates etc … i.e. all collected information.
The first thing to do is to choose a data set and tag the columns to column-types as defined here.
Used to select, filter or split data. See Data manipulation section.
Dataviewer frame, the user can see all the possible graphics. See Data visualization section.